If you haven’t been hiding under a rock, you’ll know that the 8th and final season of HBO’s Game Of Thrones dropped it’s the first episode last night after two years of intense anticipation.
Thrilling and entertaining, Game of Thrones proved to be a massive success from its very first season.
While some criticize the level of violence, nudity and the impact it has on its audience, the show continues to be one of the best on TV. Its plotlines and memorable characters have all the ingredients to hook viewers in.
But besides magic and dragons, Game of Thrones mostly considers the human character and what individuals are willing to do for power or survival.
So we decided to write a round-up of the most valuable life-changing quotes from Game of Thrones that we could find.
1. Death is so terribly final, while life is full of possibilities.
2. Its hard to put a leash on a dog, once you’ve put a crown on its head – Doesn’t this sound like Pete Edochie? Hahhaa
3. Once you’ve accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you.
4. When you tear out a man’s tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you are only telling the world that you fear what he might say
5. A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who doesn’t read lives only one.
6. Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.
7. Some old wounds never truly heal and bleed again at the slightest word.
8. There is only one god and his name is Death. And there is only one thing we say to Death: “Not today.
9. Power resides where men believe it resides. It’s a trick. A shadow on the wall, and a very small man can cast a very large shadow
10. What we don’t know is what usually gets us killed
Do you think we are exaggerating? Do you think this is a piece of genius? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.