August 4, 2022
Chicago 12, Melborne City, USA
Uncategorized

(PHOTO): PHCN staff electrocuted while working on an electric pole in Lagos

A PHCN staff was electrocuted at Kogberegbe Street, Isolo Lagos today. He was electrocuted while he was trying to fix the light. As of 2pm when I received these photos from a witness, the man was still up there. See them after the cut…

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Leave feedback about this

  • Quality
  • Price
  • Service

PROS

+
Add Field

CONS

+
Add Field
Choose Image
Choose Video

X